Welcome To The Granite State
The Cottage at Granite House 1880 is the Flagship property of the Granite House 1880 brand. It's a Cozy and Bright home which is part of a former dairy farm. The main house was built in 1880 and uses granite that was mined from a local granite quarry. The property backs up to a largely wild and forever green space. In the spring and summer, you can visit the stream that flows in the valley behind The Cottage.
The Cottage is centrally located in Northern New England with quick and easy access to all major highways. This gives guest quick access to the White Mountains, Lakes Region, Sunapee Region, Sea Coast, and Mt Monadnock Region in New Hampshire and a quick drive to Vermont, Maine and Greater Boston.
The Cottage is cozy yet has spacious living areas with a well-appointed kitchen, very comfy and dreamy beds and a cozy living space with a smart TV.
- Two bedrooms
- Full bath with full-sized laundry
- Well-appointed kitchen w/dishwasher
- Coffee Bar that can brew full pots or K-Cups
- Fast WiFi
- Smart TV with Cable. Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu apps included (bring your own account)
- Blu-Ray player
- Laptop Workstation
- Free off-street parking for up to two vehicles
- Automatic whole house generator
- Private Entrance with patio/deck and gas grill
- Fire Pit
- Forever Green Space next to the property for short nature walks
- Easy access to Downtown and major highways and routes
- Central Northern New England location
- Minutes to Historic Downtown Concord, monuments and events
- Close to lots of Tax-Free shopping malls and outlets
Here at The Cottage at Granite House 1880, we take your comfort seriously. The Cottage truly is a home away from home.
- Airbnb Superhost
- HomeAway Premier Partner
Alex and Randy were fantastic hosts. Great communication, extremely responsive. The flat WAS TERRIFIC!!! I say this and I am a host. Thoughtful touches, immaculate, and well- decorated. My daughter and I were there for 3 days touring schools in the area..great central base with wonderful amenities...HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Great place to stay! My ten year old said, “it was very warm and cozy” and my six year old said, “I want to live here forever”. My children loved the honey sticks. They have really put a great deal of thought for the variety of guests they would have and are able to accommodate very well. There are actually three “rooms” upstairs and we were able to put our pack n play in the smallest. It was a nice surprise to know our one year old would have a separate place to sleep.